Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally (I hope)

This Saturday and Sunday I have finally started to feel a bit better. I haven't experienced nausea like I have in the past six weeks. I have had a few moments where i felt a tiny bit nauseated, but it was usually because I needed to eat or drink something, I handled it quickly and then I felt fine again. I have continued to be tired but that is to be expected. I am really hoping that this becomes the norm and not just an exception. Only time will tell.

We are currently at 10-12 weeks. Yeah!

In other news, I keep having dreams that I start bleeding and I have to say I lost the baby. I also am having dreams that I can feel the baby moving, so I am not sure which is a sign, but I hope it is the later. I can't imagine losing a baby. I know it is possible but I am hopeful that this little bean will stay safe in my womb and all is well in there.

We have our first prenatal appointment this coming Wednesday and I am looking forward to the possibility of hearing the little beans heartbeat. Hopefully we are lucky and can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment