Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am not a doormat


Now, I am not one for harsh language, but this image truly portrays how I am feeling. Sometimes I just want to say that to people. I get tired of being unappreciated and expected to meet the needs of everyone else, while neglecting my own. I am tired of people passing off what I am saying so they can get their way in the end. I am tired of feeling so frustrated at the end of the day, or by the beginning in some cases. I am tired of my nervous system being on overload. I have no time to recharge, recover, unwind, or just be still. The only place I can take care of myself is yoga, but I have to have enough energy to make that happen too. I really only have a couple of people in mind when I say "people" but for the sake of confidentiality and the ability for me to vent freely, I will not mention any names. I am so tired of being a doormat!

No comments:

Post a Comment