Saturday, December 19, 2009

A natural

Tonight was a great night. I went to yoga and worked with a different instructor than I have worked with before. At the end of class he said I was a complete natural and that I did such a great job. He couldn't believe that it was only my 5th class. I was totally blown away. I have never been a natural at anything physical or even good at it. I know that each class is a new experience and I have a long way to go in my own strength building and confidence, but at least I feel like I am in the right place to do that.

After class I attended the yoga holiday party. Esther took Caleb while I was in class and Geoffrey was working, so I met them there. By the time I got there he had won over everyone's hearts and so they loved me too. Caleb is such a great little ice breaker and he was in a particularly good mood, so he was even cuter. It was so amazing to be around other people who enjoy yoga and to see how they love life and each other so much more. It is inspiring to see how the practice of Bikram yoga truly does change the outlook on life as a whole. I am inspired to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment